1. Bracksco does not keep copies of customers’ credit card numbers on printed or electronically stored invoices (except for the last 4-5 digits and expiration date).
2. Bracksco does not keep copies of customers’ credit card numbers in any database of customer names.
3. Bracksco does not transmit credit card numbers via the Internet.
4. If a customer sends an email to Bracksco which includes a complete credit card number, the email is immediately edited to remove all but the last 4-5 digits and expiration date, and no copy with the full number is saved nor forwarded.
5. If a customer mails in an order with a credit card number, the original document is modified with a razor blade to remove all but the last 4-5 digits and expiration date.
6. Bracksco does not sell or otherwise make available any type of information about our customers, including but not limited to email addresses, mailing addresses, or phone numbers.
7. Our mailing list is opt-in. Generally, each customer placing an order is asked if they wish to subscribe to our mailing list, and only a “yes” gets you on the list. Each monthly mailing includes a clearly marked “Unsubscribe” link, and such requests are processed promptly and acknowledged individually.
Policy certified by:
Fred Brack, Owner
Reviewed and recertified 1/1/12 - frb